Sadness :(


I never stopped loving you but I stopped showing it to you
You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind

Two different quotes but it have a same meaning. Sometimes it cannot be express in words,only heart can say. I will always care for you even if we're not together even if we're far, far away from each other. If I had my chance I'd never let you go

7 orang dah komen :

aswadz said...

hhmmm...

Pokok Manggis Depan Rumah said...

Rasa sayu baca ni. akak kuatkan semangat yea.

Arra Ahmad said...

be strong..:)

Hans Hanis said...

semoga tabah :)

Cik Itah said...

salam. hurmmm kenapa tu? macam sama ja situasi kita ni :((

p.s lama cikgu Hana menghilang

Sis Vee said...

moga mesej ni sampai kpd orgnya ...

Mimie said...

sedih semacam aje

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...